Maintaining just-in-time delivery and high customer satisfaction ratings while delivering quality products isn’t easy for manufacturing companies. They face logistic and supply chain management issues, distributed networks, and other problems.
BSS offers a multitude of IT solutions to meet the dynamic needs of the manufacturing sector. Our approach and real-time market data driven analytics help to make strategic investments in smart technologies to achieve cost savings, product improvements, increased productivity, and efficiency. It helps in resource allocation and optimal utilization for converting challenges into opportunities.
- Digital solutions for the pharmaceutical value chain
- Shorten time-to-market for medications and pharmaceuticals and win the race against time with the Digital Enterprise portfolio
- New diseases require new medications, and growing competition calls for faster, leaner processes in all areas of business in pharmaceutical companies. Digitalizing pharmaceutical plants helps shorten market launch times and improve quality even more. Digital Enterprise is the comprehensive portfolio from Siemens for the digital transformation with solutions for the specific requirements of the pharmaceutical industry. We’re there to help you along the way. We’ll work with you to develop the ideal solutions for your specific requirements, combine your skills with our hardware and software portfolio, and help you digitalize your entire value chain. Together we can win the race against time
- Digitalization at every point along the value chain helps the pharma industry get pharmaceuticals from the lab to the patient more swiftly.
- Consistent, top-level quality and compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and all requirements of the law are essential factors. Other trends in the digitalization of pharmaceutical manufacturing include process optimization and continuous paperless production.
Today manufacturers face challenges to delivering complex, personalized and connected products rapidly. PLM, MOM and SLM technologies are gearing up and getting integrated to build maturity in driving Industry 4.0. From R&D and manufacturing, through distribution and after-sales support, holistic product data is changing how products are built, sold and cared for.
Industry 4.0 signifies the promise of a new Industrial Revolution. It marries advanced production and operations techniques with smart digital technologies to create a digital enterprise. These enterprises are not only interconnected and autonomous but could communicate, analyse, and use data to drive further intelligent action back in the physical world.
Industry 4.0 has raised the discussion about the digitalization of industry to a new level. Both product and Plant Lifecycle Management (PLM) are essential when the consistent digitalization of value creation becomes a prerequisite for further development. Also, the gradual integration of the operational technology (OT) of the plant and the Information technology (IT) is redefining monolithic MOM/MES systems into a new paradigm of IIoT apps. Technology enablers such as digital twin, IIoT, cloud computing, edge computing, AR/VR, analytics provide huge promise to business transformation in the Manufacturing sector.
We with our strong team of experts with industrial IoT companies in India work with you to build customized solutions to maximize your chances of success and bring a tailor-made, interdisciplinary professional team that suits your situation and company culture. Although the process has never been easier, our goal as one of the leading Industrial IoT companies is to help you face the future with confidence.
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technologies into all areas of a business at different level of operations such as Department level, Plant Level and Enterprise Level.